We’ve all been there: One of your household appliances suddenly breaks down, and now you’ve got to quickly find a local technician to come out and take a look at it.
Unfortunately, the prospect of finding a reputable appliance repair company can feel daunting, especially if this is your first time hiring one.
Naturally, you turn to your friends and neighbors for their recommendations. You might even post about it on social media to cast a wider net.
But once you get a few names, how do you know if they’re really worth their paycheck?
Well, there’s no way to know for certain, obviously. But there’s definitely a quick litmus test that could help you predict whether a given appliance repairman is going to prove trustworthy or not.
So, when you start vetting prospective technicians, here’s what to look for:
- Several years of direct, hands-on experience in the appliance trade
- License and insurance for protection
- Warranties on parts and labor
- Fast, easy access to appliance parts
- Plenty of positive customer reviews online
- Certification or authorization to work with specific brands
And wouldn’t you know it? Morris County Appliance Repair has all of these qualities in spades!
- 50+ years of experience
- Licensed and insured
- 90-day parts warranty and 1-year labor warranty
- Ownership of an appliance parts store (and thus, instant access to parts)
- Voted “2018 Service Partner of the Year” for Bosch, Thermador, and Gaggenau appliance products
It’s no wonder we’re one of the most trusted appliance repair companies in Morris County, NJ!
We hope this post gives you some idea of how to narrow down your choices when you’re on the hunt for an appliance technician. And if you’re a local homeowner in our neck of the woods, give us a call now!